- Is Cher a singer or an actress?
- When did she start to sing?
- Who was named after Sonny and Cher film “Chastity”?
- Did Cher meet Sonny Bono as a teenager?
- She soon became tired of Hollywood glamour, didn’t she?
Finding Love at work
- Do men and women work more less or closely together?
- Do people spend more hours at the job?
- What should people do to hide their feelings?
- What isn’t private in office?
- Fifty percent of office romances lead to marriage, don’t they?
- How long were Bill and Andrew friends?
- Were they doing everything together?
- Who of them became very rich?
- Andrew didn’t have enough money, did he?
- Was Andrew offended by his friend or by his brother?
Fear of flying
- He wasn’t always afraid to fly, was he?
- Did I have total trust to my father or my mother?
- Why did the plane have to stop?
- Who could see fire burning out of the engine?
- Did he want some terrible plane crashes?
Personal profile. Bill Gates.
- Who has established himself as the richest man in the world?
- Is Bill Gates the youngest or the oldest billionaire?
- What did he do for computer technology?
- Did Gates begin his career at the age of 30?
- Gates had many experiences with business, didn’t he?
- What is the best way to have a weight loss?
- Is exercise important as a way to burn calories?
- We should try to eat many fruits and vegetables, shouldn’t we?
- Are garden salads and carrot low or high in calories?
- What food should we limit eating?
Life in the capital
- Is London a great city to live in?
- Is London or New York more interesting, cultural, historic city?
- What is sometimes terrible in London?
- You can go sightseeing the whole day and not get bored, can’t you?
- Did I come first here 3 month or 4 month ago?
Christmas in Malaysia
- Who celebrated Christmas in Malaysia?
- How many people are Christians in Malaysia?
- Is Christmas the only public holiday in Malaysia?
- Does Tina like roast turkey?
- Her dad always prepares fruit cocktail, doesn’t he?
Languages made easy
- Do many people that read a lot speak well?
- How to learn what «Grade» level you would be in the English world?
- Are children’s books written to teach children in very simple or difficult ways?
- What is written in very simple way?
- You could go to English language websites for children, couldn’t you?
- What was the best experience for our family last summer?
- Am I teacher at a local high school or secondary school?
- Who interviewed over 1000 families?
- Did people share their stories?
- It was fantastic experience, wasn’t it?
- Do kids often find it boring to clean up or wash up?
- Kids really love to help with cooking, don’t they?
- How should parents encourage children to help around the house?
- Is it never too early to start?
- Who should do house work in your family?
- How long have I known this girl?
- Has she asked me over to dinner or to breakfast?
- Who wants me to meet her parents?
- Can her parents trust me?
- You will make a very good impression, won’t you?