1. Grammar as a Branch of Linguistics. Morphology and syntax as two main parts of grammar.
2. General characteristics of the grammatical structure of English and Ukrainian. Analytic and synthetic languages.
5. The noun as a part of speech. Its morphological, semantic and syntactic properties.
6. Lexico-grammatical classes of nouns in English and Ukrainian.
8. The problem of number in different subclasses of nouns. Contrastive analysis of “Singularia/Pluralia Tantum” in English and Ukrainian.
9. The category of case. Ways of expressing case meanings in English.
12. The use of definite and indefinite article with proper nouns.
13. Functions and the use of the indefinite article
14. Functions and the use of the definite article. Cases of the definite article omission.
15. The adjective as a part of speech. Its semantic, morphological and syntactic properties.
17. Degrees of comparison of adjectives in English and Ukrainian.
19. The adverb as a part of speech. Morphological composition of English adverbs.
21. Semantic characteristics of English adverbs. Classes of adverbs.
22. The pronoun as a part of speech. General characteristics of classes of pronouns; their morphological, semantic and syntactic properties.
лингвистика и языки
для добавления комментариев необходимо
Copyright © 2013-2017. All Rights Reserved.