The pronoun is a national part of speech that names to object, there properties, relations without naming them.
- Personal: I, he, she, it, you, we, they. Has the category of case –objective: me, him, her, you, us, them. Plural and singular.
- Possesive: my, his, its, our,…absolute possessive: mine, his, hers, ours,…
- Reflexive: myself, himself,…
- Reciprocal: each other, one another.
- Demonstrative: this, those, that,…
- Defining of defined: each, every, everybody…every-…all, both, either, other, another.
- Indefinite: some-, any-, one
- Negative: none, no, neither, no one, nobody, nothing
- Interrogative: who, whose, what, which.
- Relative: who, whose, which, that, as.
- Conjunctive: who, whose, which, what.(Соединительные)