- The single currency
- Prestige. Belonging to the prestigious European community automatically raises the country in the class, significantly raise its status.
- The protection and guarantee of democratic development, freedom of speech and human rights.
- The European security of property rights.
- Fight against corruption.
- One of the most extensive and expensive markets for goods and services. The EU market includes 500 million people
- EU is changes now and is not clear what will be the result.
- More complex protection of producers because of lower import tariffs and simplifies the access of foreign goods and services to the Russian market.
- Limited possibilities of the state to regulate foreign trade.